Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Week 13

Day 1 (Saturday):
Drank a Weightloss Shake around 3 am. Breakfast was a bowl of Rice Chex. Had a cheese stick as a snack. Made two egg sandwiches for lunch. Drake a Carnation Instant Breakfast in the afternoon and an apple. Dinner was a grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner. Later I had a slice of toast with melted cheese on it (I wanted French Fries but I restrained myself). Drank another Carnation Instant Breakfast before going to bed.
Day 2 (Sunday):
Around 5am I drank a Weightloss Shake. Breakfast was a bowl of Chocolate Cheerios. Ate an egg sandwich on a Bagel Thin in the late morning. Lunch was a cheese crisp and a handful of chocolate covered raisins. At church I ate 2 cheese sticks and a bag of fruit snacks. Dinner was meat loaf (1/2 lb of ground beef 1/2 lb ground turkey) with mashed potatoes and green beans. Drank a Shacklee Cinch protein shake before going to bed.
Day 3 (Monday):
Didn't drink the Weightloss shake in the middle of the night. I never woke up enough to drink it. Had 2 scrambled eggs made for me by my sweet husband. Later in the morning I had a bowl of Rice Chex and an apple. Lunch I ate 2 small tortilla bean burritos. I had I don't know how many handfuls of chocolate covered raisins, they were just hitting the spot.
Day 4 (Tuesday):
Drank a Shake around 4am. At eggs for breakfast (eggs, bacon, and potatoes). Got a Breakfast burrito while up in town. 1/2 a PB&J for lunch. Dinner was Hamburger helper. Not made healthy I'm sad to say. Ate another PB&J before going to bed. Somewhere in there I ate multiple handfuls of chocolate covered raisins.
Day 5 (Wed):
Drank a shake as I was waking up. Had a bowl of Frosted Flakes for breakfast. Ate a fried egg later in the morning. Lunch was a bean burrito with a couple handfuls of chocolate covered raisins. Dinner was leftover hamburger helper. Ate a cheese crisp before bed. I wasn't feeling so great all day. More sick than pregnancy.
Day 6 (Thursday):
Drank a shake around 3am. Breakfast was scrambled eggs, 2. Ate a bagel with low fat cream cheese for a snack. Ate a bean burrito for lunch. Had a few handfuls of chocolate covered raisins randomly in the afternoon. Had a cheese stick around 4pm. Dinner was frozen lasagna. I ate a second helping of the lasagna before bed.
Day 7 (Friday):
Didn't drink my shake. Breakfast was scrambled eggs about 1 1/2 eggs. My husband made 3 split it with my son. Later in the morning I ate a bowl of Frosted Flakes. Ate an apple in the morning also. For lunch I ate leftover lasagna. Ate a cheese stick in the afternoon. Dinner I ate a low-carb cheese burger from Carls JR. with a large fries split with my husband and son. Ate 2 cheese crisps before going to bed, along with the Peanut Buster Parfai from Dairy Queen my husband brought home with him for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment