Friday, August 5, 2011

Belgium Waffles and other foods on my list

Belgium Waffles- I crave Belgium Waffles. I want to eat them. I have for months. But I can't find a dietetic friendly way to eat them so I haven't. It is going to be one of the first things I eat after these babies are born.
I've been making a list of things I can't wait to eat. Most of them are things that I wouldn't normally eat but knowing that I shouldn't/can't I actually want to.

  • Belgium Waffles
  • Cold Stone ice cream with brownies and caramel
  • donuts, glaze and cream filled
  • Oreo cookies
  • watermelon
  • Dairy Queen Blizzards
  • brownie batter
  • a huge bowl of pasta
  • apple cobbler
When all you think about is food and sweet foods its hard to keep to a diet of low carbs and no sugars. So the only consolation I have is knowing I'm not a diabetic for life, and I can look forward to eating them as soon as these babies are no longer inside of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment