Saturday, February 12, 2011

Week 10

Day 1 (Saturday):
Started my day with a bowl of Chocolate Cheerios. I ate an apple and a 100 Calorie pack of Ruffles potato chips. For lunch, I ate a banana with a TBS of peanut butter and an egg scrambled on a slice of Sara Lee light whole wheat bread toasted. Dinner was Beef and broccoli with a side of chicken fried rice from a local Chinese restaurant. Ate a yogurt before going to bed.
Day 2 (Sunday):
Started eating a bowl of Quaker Oat Squares (my absolute favorite) but not even half way through I started to gag and throw-up. Didn't finish it. Later in the morning I had a Carnation Instant Breakfast mix in Skim Milk. Lunch was 1/2 a grilled cheese sandwich. I didn't eat a snack at church because it was fast Sunday and we still haven't told anyone I didn't want to stand out. It was Super Bowl Sunday, so there was Super Bowl food at my in-laws. But not all bad. We had a low-fat veggie ranch dip, low-fat 7 layer dip, Salad with low-fat dressings, and a home made reduced fat pulled pork BBQ on whole wheat rolls. I had about 3/4 cup 7 layer dips, too many chips, lots of carrots with about 1/2 cup of ranch dip, 3 BBQ pork rolls. I also had 1 can of non-diet Sprite. We had dessert of a chocolate chip cookie bar with a scoop of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup on top. It was yum. Party food, even low-fat party food can be super tasty.
Day 3 (Monday):
Bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats for breakfast. A bag of fruit snacks. Lunch I had about 1 cup of Mac and Cheese. 2 Chocolate Chip cookie bars (leftovers from last night) with 4 oz skim milk. Dinner I actual made today, I made Hamburger helper with 1/2 lb of lean beef (recipe is 1 lb) and 1 can of washed black beans. I had a Carnation Instant Breakfast (quickly becoming my favorite quick fix to need proteins in my tummy) as an evening snack.
Day 4 (Tuesday):
Frosted Mini Wheats for breakfast. A banana for snack. Lunch was leftovers of the Hamburger helper. A cheese stick for afternoon snack and an apple. Dinner was Chicken Alfredo made with whole wheat pasta. I had a rice pudding jello snack for dessert.
Day 5 (Wed):
Bad day.Bad nausea day bad food day. Honey Smacks for breakfast. Honey Smacks for snack, Honey Smacks for Lunch. Why? Because every time I started to eat something else I wanted to vomit. Had a chocolate Jello pudding snack in the afternoon. My husband picked up McDonalds on the way home. All I wanted to eat was the French Fries. But I forced myself to eat my double cheese burger. Later that night I was craving rice. So I ate the leftover Beef and Broccoli in the fridge from Saturday.
Day 6 (Thursday):
Another bad bad day. Ate Honey Smacks for breakfast. Frozen chicken bites (heated of course) for lunch. Tapioca pudding snack for the afternoon. Tried to eat a cheese stick, but it made me throw up only ate about 1/2 of it, and probably lost that to the toilet. We were going to eat the leftover Chicken Alfredo for dinner, well my son and husband still did. I couldn't take the smell of it so I ate more Chicken Bites. Later I had a Carnation instant Breakfast and then a bowl of Honey Smacks.
Day 7 (Friday):
Started out just as bad as the last few days. Bowl of Multi Grain Cheerios for breakfast. Bagel thin as a snack (no cream cheese). Lunch was McDonald French Fries. Had a banana for afternoon snack. Dinner was a BLT with light mayo from Subway, on whole wheat bread. Last of all was a couple small handfuls of trail mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment