Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Week 11

Day 1 (Saturday):
Started the day with a bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats for breakfast. A Carnation Instant Breakfast for a snack. A bean burrito for lunch. A cheese stick and a Jello pudding snack in the afternoon. Dinner was grilled burgers and a Steamer bag of potatoes peppers and snow peas, I didn't eat much since the smell made me sick. Ate a Yogurt for a late snack.
Day 2 (Sunday):
Breakfast was a Carnation Instant Breakfast with a small bowl of Multi Grain Cherries. Ate 1/2 a grilled cheese sandwich. After church I ate a cheese stick and then we had dinner. I had a Lean Cuisine frozen dinner of the Ginger Chicken and the Roasted Honey Chicken (each was 1/2 we shared). Later I had some  trail mix while laying in bed.
Day 3 (Monday):
My husband made me eggs for breakfast. What a sweetheart. The midwife suggested eating a super high protein diet to help with the nausea. Yesterday I had the last of our Carnation Instant Breakfast so we tried the eggs. Ate a cheese stick. Lunch was a banana with peanut butter, an apple, and a bean burrito. I had a bag of fruit snacks in the afternoon. We were going to have Lasagna for dinner but it didn't work out, so it being Valentines day we went to Applebees. I had a glass of milk, French fries, 7 oz steak, chips with queso dip. After dinner I had 1/4th of my Valentines treat- a pint of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Brownie. Oh and I ate a small French Fries from Jack in the Box while we waited for our names to be called at Applebees.
Day 4 (Tuesday):
My husband again made me eggs. It is so much of a help. Later that morning I ate a small bowl of Multi Grain Cheerios. I had a boiled egg for mid-morning snack and for lunch. But it all came up. Late I ate the rest of my Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream. Dinner was the Lasagna that didn't finish on Monday night. I had a very very small bowl of no sugar added vanilla ice cream with reduced sugar chocolate syrup, drowning in chopped almonds.
Day 5 (Wed):
Eggs again from my wonderful husband, its making a huge difference in how my morning is going. I needed to go to Tucson to meet with my new OB since the last one fired me. I love this OB. On the way I started to feel sick so we stopped at the McDonalds and got a breakfast sandwich and orange juice (my son ate the hashbrown). Lunch I met my Aunt at Eegee's. Its a sandwich shop. I had a BLT with some ranch Fries and a cherry eegee (slushy). Ate Fig Newtons for a snack. Dinner was Cream Cheese Chicken on egg noodles with green beans. Had another bowl of ice cream just as last night, almost no ice cream, with way more almonds than chocolate or ice cream.
Day 6 (Thursday):
My wonderful husband made eggs again. I had a Carnation Instant Breakfast for a mid-morning snack with the leftover Fig Newtons. Lunch was a bean burrito. A cheese stick for an afternoon snack with a couple handfuls of chocolate covered raisins. Dinner was another Carnation Instant Breakfast and some leftover Cream Cheese Chicken. I ate another cheese stick after dinner, another small bowl of ice cream and almonds before bed. And while laying in bed I had a couple handfuls of train mix.
Day 7 (Friday):
Ate a Carnation Instant Breakfast for breakfast. A cheese stick for a morning snack, along with a small bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats. I had a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. After my ultra sound my mother-in-law took me to Cold Stone to celebrate (TWINS). I had a Chocolate Lovers in a love it size. Dinner we stopped at the A&W hamburger place, I had a basic cheeseburger and French Fries. Before bed I ate an egg sandwich from Jack N the Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment