Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week 7

I've been feeling so much more sick this week. I threw up on Tuesday for my first time. This and the lack of energy, I have not been doing any exercise.
Day 1 (Saturday):
Bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats for breakfast with skim milk. Shared a yogurt and a chocolate Jello snack with my son for a mid morning snack. Lunch my husband and I stopped at Jack in the Box on our way out of town. I had an Ultimate cheeseburger (897 calories) and about 4 of my husband's curly fries. We went to Costco. I didn't eat any of the sample foods, but I shared a non-fat frozen yogurt with my son when we were done shopping. We then went to Sweet Tomato for dinner. I had a small salad with lots of boiled egg and sunflower seed with almost no ranch on it, lots of their deep kettle chili, a brownie and a small serving of their soft serve yogurt with lots of caramel and chocolate syrup and peanuts on it. We then went to our cousins' bday party. She was turning 8. They pizza and nachos and fries there, I only a few of the fries and a small slice of chocolate bday cake.
Day 2 (Sunday):
Bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats. 2 bags of fruit snacks for snack, and 1/2 pb&j for lunch. Dinner was pasta primava (bake pasta, Italian sausage, and California veggies). Had a Skinny Cow for dessert and a hot chocolate.
Day 3 (Monday):
Bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds. Yogurt for a snack. Pb&j for lunch. Jello pudding snack for an afternoon snack. Mac n cheese for dinner. A rice pudding jello snack for dessert.
Day 4 (Tuesday):
2 Boiled eggs for breakfast. White chicken chili for lunch. Yogurt for a snack. I ordered pizza for dinner I was craving cheese and grease. Pepperoni with bacon from Papa Johns. I had 4 slices. I forwent any after dinner snack/dessert since my dinner was so calorie heavy.
Day 5 (Wens):
Since my stove is on the fritz I had a bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats for breakfast. Yogurt for a snack. 2 slices of pizza for lunch. Chocolate Jello snack for afternoon snack. Dinner Lean Cuisine's pasta Alfredo. Rice pudding snack for after dinner snack.
Day 6 (Thursday):
Stove still on the fritz. Bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds for breakfast. Had Mauch Ramon noodles for lunch with green beans. About a  cup of cherries for afternoon snack. A glass of orange juice. Dinner we had Mac n cheese made in the microwave. Dessert I went to Cold Stone (I had a coupon for a free create your own) got chocolate with a brownie as my mix-in.
Day 7 (Friday): 
Bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats for breakfast, glass of orange juice. Some cherries as a morning snack. Lunch I had a frozen Philly Cheese stake and a fiber bar. A bag of fruit snacks for an afternoon snack. Dinner  was the last slice of pizza and a cheese crisp. Before going to bed I had a yogurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment