Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week 8

Day 1 (Saturday):
Our stove still isn't working so we went out to breakfast with my in-laws. I had a glass of orange juice 2 slices of French Toast, 2 eggs, and 2 slices of bacon. I had a bag of fruit snacks around lunch time. And for lunch/dinner we went to a local Korean restaurant I had the Bulgolgi. Later that night I had a yogurt and a pb&j.
Day 2 (Sunday): 
Had a bowl of Frosted Flakes for breakfast. Lunch was a grilled cheese sandwich and a microwaved potato (small). I had a bag of fruit snack for a snack after church. At my in-laws I had veggies with a low-fat sour cream and fat-free cottage cheese ranch dip. Dinner was grilled pork chops with sweet potato fries and peas. We had skinny cow icecreams for dessert. Before going to bed I ate a yogurt.
Day 3 (Monday):
Bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats for breakfast and a glass of orange juice. Yogurt for snack along with a bag of fruit snacks. 2 small Bean burritos made with whole wheat tortillas for lunch. Another yogurt for afternoon snack. Dinner was boiled potatoes with grilled chicken. I didn't eat anything before going to bed.
Day 4 (Tues):
I was feeling really sick. Ate Multi-grain Cheerios for breakfast, and two glasses of orange juice (the last of it). Bean burrito for lunch and then pinto beans with cheese. I decided that the texture of the beans and cheese was all I really wanted, so why waste another tortilla. Had cherries for snack and a half of pb&j. Dinner was whole wheat pasta with red sauce and grilled chicken in it.
Day 5 (Wend):
Bowl of Frosted Flakes. Spent most of the morning on the floor of the bathroom. Didn't actually throw-up but I was feeling so sick. Had a bean burrito for lunch. Cherries for snack. Ate a bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup. For dinner we had egg sandwiches.
Day 6 (Thurs):
Bowl of Frosted Flakes. Yogurt for snack. Bean burrito for lunch. Cheese stick for afternoon snack and the last of the cherries. I ate a bagel thin to try to make myself feel better. Dinner we had frozen California Pizza Kitchen with Mac n Cheese. Before going to bed I ate a pb&j. I was doing so poorly, I thought that would help but I just had to go to bed because nothing was helping.
Day  7 (Friday):
Bowl of Multi-grain Cheerios. I ate a Bagel Thin for a snack. Lunch was bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup. I normally don't drink my calories, but I tried drinking an fruit box to see if it would help my nausea. I had 2 fruit snack bags and a fiber bar. Dinner was a hot dog with chili and cheese. I had a pb&j before going to bed.
Its been a rough week.

No comments:

Post a Comment